AWPGA Supported Entry Application
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Supported Entry for the American Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Association. Please consider the following information:
- AWPGA will consider requests to support up to 3 per region with no more than two days being approved per event (with the exception of National).
- Preference may be given to longstanding AWPGA Supported Entries which will be part of the allowed 3 per region. Member does need to request this every year.
- The supported entry should not be in the same region as the National Specialty within 60 days either side of the National event with the exception of the supported entry days which are part of the National Specialty show.If there is a regional specialty scheduled, there should not be a supported entry within that region within 60 days of that regional specialty.
- Regional specialties should not fall within 90 days of the national specialty.
- Please complete this application and send it to your Regional Representative no later than 6 months ahead of your event for Board review.(We will not be able to accept any applications after that time)
- The Board of Directors will donate an amount $250.00 toward upgraded ribbons.It is your responsibility to provide the Award Trophies for Best of Breed, Best of Opposite, Best of Winners, Winners Dog and Winners Bitch, etc.
Date(s) of Event:_______________________________ Sweeps?_______________________________________
Region of the Event:___________________________________________________________________________
Kennel Club names:____________________________________________________________________________
AWPGA Member requesting the Supported Entry:___________________________________________________
Board Date of the American Wirehaired Pointing Association:_____________________________
_______________Approved ________________Denied ____________Regional Rep initials
Stipulations or comments from the Board:________________________________________________________________________________